The Sisters of the Society of St. Pius X in Browerville, Minnesota run a highly successful international Catechism Correspondence school.
How it works
- Once a child is enrolled, the parents will be sent a course with instructions and homework sheets. This is normally done monthly from August to May.
- Parents are expected to teach the course to their children (where possible, priests and catechists will assist at the Mass Centers).
- One homework sheet is to be completed each week.
- Every four weeks the parents are encouraged to send their children’s work back to the SSPX Sisters.
- An SSPX Sister will correct the work and will personally correspond with the pupil through the parents.
How to enroll
- Simply complete the relevant enrolment form and follow the instructions on the form:
- Download the enrollment form >>