You can help with the sanctification of Holy Mother Church by praying earnestly for those who will be ordained to the priesthood and diaconate at Winona in a few days.
This Friday, June 13, seven deacons of the SSPX will be ordained to the Priesthood of Our Lord Jesus Christ by Bishop Bernard Fellay at St. Thomas Aquinas Seminary in Winona, Minnesota:
- Rev. Mr. Charles Deister (Kansas City, Missouri)
- Rev. Mr. Thomas Duncan (Tyrone, New Mexico)
- Rev. Mr. Peter Fortin (Spotsylvania, Virginia)
- Rev. Mr. Isaac Delmanowski (Glendale, Arizona)
- Rev. Mr. Andrew Ferrelli (Syracuse, New York)
- Rev. Mr. Joseph Haynos (Post Falls, Idaho)
- Rev. Mr. Matthew Stafki (Oak Grove, Minnesota)
A list of their first Masses can be found at the seminary's website [as a PDF flier].
In addition to these priests, five subdeacons will be ordained to the diaconate, the last stage of preparation before receiving priestly ordination.
We request that you keep these ordinands in your prayers (as indeed all of the SSPX's seminarians), that they may fulfill the Society's daily prayer during the recitation of the rosary: "O Lord, grant us holy priests. O Lord, grant us many holy priests." During this Octave of Pentecost, prayers to the Holy Ghost are especially commendable.
Want to help the SSPX petition Heaven for more priestly and religious vocations? You can recite this prayer at the end of your rosary as practiced in all of the Society's houses:
O Lord, grant us priests (repeated by others).
O Lord, grant us holy priests.
O Lord, grant us many holy priests.
O Lord, grant us many holy religious vocations.
V. St. Pius X.
R. Pray for us.