April 03, 2014
Source: District of the USA
Read an expose on the Communications Team, and see how the USA District Office works to convey the Catholic Faith to the public.
The March-April Regina Coeli Report is now available here on SSPX.ORG.
This issue of the District's newsletter is devoted to the USA District's Communications Team, and in addition to the District Superior's Letter, features these reports:
- St. Francis de Sales: Patron Saint of Communications
- Have you heard? (about the information services offered by the District)
- Meet the Communications Team (some interviews and images of the team's members)
- Join the St. Francis Campaign
- Review: Archbishop Lefebvre: A Documentary (seen the movie yet?)
- Eucharistic Congress at La Salette Academy (general info)