Increase your understanding and devotion to the Blessed Sacrament by reading the great articles available in the new edition of The Angelus.
The new issue The Angelus magazine focuses on the central importance of the Holy Eucharist in Catholic life. As summarized:
Continuing our issues on the sacraments, with this issue we come to the sacrament of the Holy Eucharist. It is a daring feat to pretend to fathom the depth of this most sacred, most mysterious, and certainly most miraculous of all sacraments."
The various interesting and informative articles available in the November-December issue can be seen in this PDF extract and the table of contents:
Theme: The Eucharist
- Lauda Sion Salvatorem
- Preparation for Communion
- The Eucharist Among the Orthodox
- Fioretti of the Blessed Sacrament
- A Pledge of Eternal Life
Faith and Morals
- Doctrine: The Sweet Guest
- Liturgy: Origin and Rites of Corpus Christi
- Social Doctrine: Eucharistic Adoration
- The Carol of a Scrooge
- Lives of the Saints: The Real Presence
- Incarnation and Communion in Mary
- The Parish Vicar
- Education: Eucharistic Congress at La Salette Academy
- History: The Tapestry of the Apocalypse
- Family Life: The Holy Eucharist and Your Family
Questions and Answers
- Is altar wine addictive, and if so, how could Christ have used it?
- Can couples decide for themselves when they are able to use NFP?
News from Tradition / Church and World
- Christus Dominus—Vatican Council's Decree on the Bishop's Pastoral Office in the Church
- Extract from the Intervention of Archbishop Lefebvre; Fourth Intervention, November 6, 1963
Letters to the Editor