The District of the United States for the Society of Saint Pius X is saying Mass at its chapels each day "for protection and deliverance."
As Father Wegner stated in his letter of March 14, 2020, the first measures the U.S. District will take against this malady are of a spiritual nature.
In these times, not only do we want to take the precautions to prevent the spread of disease, but we must redouble our prayers and penance, begging for God’s mercy. We will offer a Continuous Mass. This Mass will be the Mass of the day of Lent and the intention is “for protection and deliverance”. We will assign each priest of the District a day where he will say his Mass for this intention and will let you know which priest will say the Mass and where.
As well, faithful are invited to send in their prayer intentions to be remembered by our priests >>
Please unite yourself each day with these intentions, and with our priests below:
- August 8 – Fr. Tamm (Armada)
- August 9 – Fr. Bourmaud (St. Louis)
- August 10 – Fr. Danel (Atlanta)
- August 11 – Fr. Kallal (Phoenix)
- August 12 – Fr. Emily (Browerville)
- August 13 – Fr. Goldade (Kansas City)
- August 14 – Fr. Feeney (Chicago)