On January 26, 2017, Bishop Bernard Fellay, answered Fr. Alain Lorans’s questions in an hour-long interview on Radio Courtoisie.
A full transcript of the interview - which sheds light on and completes his answers to the interview with Jean-Pierre Maugendre on TV Libertés of January 29 - has been made available in English. The following topics were discussed in great detail, giving further insight to the thoughts behind the current situation with Rome, as well as the proposed future of the SSPX:
- Will the Society of St. Pius X be truly free to “try the experiment of Tradition”?
- Governments' increased aggressiveness towards the Natural Law
- Sterility affects the Church
- Cardinals’s dubia on Amoris Laetitia: a work of public salvation
- Vatican II and Amoris Laetitia present the same problem
- Are doctrinal discussions with Rome still useful?
- Canonical structure and freedom for “the experiment of Tradition”
- Support from many bishops
- How we can hasten the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart