Thursday, October 10, 2018 - Feast of St. Francis Borgia
- 4:00 p.m. Pilgrims arrive Steamboat Junction campsite
- 4:00 - 5:00 p.m. Setup campsite
- 5:00 p.m. Mass following the blessing and distribution of Scrips. Opening talk and blessing for pilgrims.
- 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. Dinner
- 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. Clean-up and campfire
- 9:30 p.m. Taps
Friday, October 11, 2018 - The Motherhood of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- 6:30 a.m. Wake up call
- 7:00 a.m. Mass
- 7:45 a.m. Breakfast (bring a snack to eat on the trail between breakfast and lunch)
- 8:15 - 8:30 a.m. Pilgrims leave for North Jefferson Trailhead
- 9:15 a.m. Pilgrims arrive at North Jefferson access to the Katy Trail.
- 9:30 a.m. Start Day 2 Pilgrimage - Short talk and step-off
- 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. Lunch at Tebbets
- 3:00 p.m. Step-off for afternoon leg
- 5:30 - 6:00 p.m. Arrive in Mokane
- 6:30 - 7:30 p.m. Dinner immediately upon arrival at Steamboat campsite followed by campfire
Saturday, October 12, 2018 - Our Lady on Saturday (Portland to Starkenburg – 12 miles - 5 hours)
- (3 Day Pilgrims)
- 7:45 - 8:00 a.m. Shuttles to Portland (5 mile drive)
- (1 Day Pilgrims)
- 7:30 - 8:00 a.m. Arrive and drop pilgrims at start, drop lunches in the transportation truck and trailer. Drivers take cars to the shrine and will be shuttled back to the start.
- 9:15 a.m. Brief talk and blessing
- 9:30 a.m. Step off
- 11:30 a.m. - 12:20 p.m. Arrive Steamboat Junction
- 11:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. Step off on Pilgrimage
- 4:30 - 5:30 p.m. Arrive Starkenburg Shrine.
- 5:45 p.m. (approximately) Holy Mass
- 6:30 p.m. Dinner in Valentine Hall (if purchased). Religious and staff meals are provided at Valentine Hall
- 7:00 - 8:00 p.m. Campers supper and campfire
To register and for more information