Want to help a good cause? You can by contributing to the Society of St. Pius X and help its worldwide apostolate for Catholic Tradition!
How can I donate?
We offer a variety of ways for donating online:
- Single-time payments
- Recurring payments (manage the amount and frequency)
- Credit, debit card or PayPal
- Just shop Amazon!
- [see below if you want to send a check]
You can even dedicate your donation to a loved one!
Donating to this fund will help the day-to-day expenses of the district office: from paper clips, to photocopy paper, to the salaries of our dedicated lay staff.
Or set a recurring donation for our foreign missions, St. Thomas Aquinas Seminary, or other funds!
See our Apostolates
We have 2 programs that enable you to give while shopping on Amazon—and without spending an extra penny! Sign up now: more info>
How to send a check
Mail to: Regina Coeli House PO Box 206 Farley, MO 64028
If your donation is not intended for our general fund, please include a note indicating the specific fund.
- How can I obtain a tax receipt for my donation?
- Can I include the SSPX in my will?
- Can I be assured that my donation will be used for what I earmarked it?
- Can I donate to a particular chapel or school?
- Can I donate some of my assests to the SSPX?
For answers, please contact our Development office: [email protected] or 816-733-2575