Come to Olivet for three days of adoration, instruction, and contemplation, all centered on the very core of spiritual reality: the Holy Eucharist.
With conferences preached by notable speakers from around the country, structured by daily Mass and the Divine Office, and enlivened by the Forty Hours’ Devotion, you will come away with a new appreciation for the Sacrament of Eternal Life. And to ensure that this solemn and joyful occasion possesses all of its proper splendor and dignity, it all culminates in a Pontifical High Mass celebrated by Bishop Tissier de Mallerais.
Join us and all the saints in heaven in that most perfect praise: "Blessed be Jesus in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar!"
- St. Pius X and the Eucharist, by Fr. Arnaud Rostand
- St. John's Gospel, Chapter VI, by Fr. Patrick Rutledge
- Mass and the Holy Eucharist, by Fr. Joseph Wood
- The Three Communion Prayers, by Fr. Thomas Scott
- Our Lady of the Most Blessed Sacrament, by Fr. Steven McDonald
- Thanksgiving after Communion, by Fr. Patrick Abbet