The 2014 Conference on the Mass is vital to Catholic life. We encourage Catholics to listen to these talks and find a renewed source of light, strength, and peace in attending the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass—which is the Heart of the Church.
13 important lectures are presented by traditional Catholic speakers:
- The Symbolism of the Offertory, Fr. Daniel Couture, SSPX
- The Mass in Times of Persecution, Fr. Juan-Carlos Iscara, SSPX
- Apologetics: What is Our Objection to the New Mass? Fr. Daniel Themann, SSPX
- The Spirituality of the Holy Sacrifice, Fr. Patrick Rutledge, SSPX
- Ecumenism: The Original Sin of the New Mass, John Vennari, Catholic Family News
- The Motu Proprio and the Future of the Mass, Michael Matt, The Remnant
- Luther and the Protestant Attack on the Church, John C. Rao, D. Phil. (Oxon.)
- Archbishop Lefebvre and the Traditional Mass, Bishop Bernard Tissier de Mallerais, SSPX
- The Mass as Vehicle of Catholic Culture, Andrew Clarendon, M.A.
- Sermon at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, Kansas City, Missouri, on Sunday, October 13, 2013, Bishop Tissier de Mallerais
- The Mass and Catholic Marriage, Fr. Joseph Wood, SSPX
- A Diocesan Priest Discovers the Traditional Mass, Msgr. James Byrnes
- Conclusion, Fr. Jurgen Wegner, SSPX U.S. District Superior
13 CD audio set